January 2, 2007

HO...HO...& HU...HU... holidays

HO...HO...HO...


Yuletide season gives me certain high...
the food…the cold breeze…etc.
i like the feeling of wrapping gifts for our relatives, pamangkins, my mom's inaanak. seeing the faces of those little kids lighten up when they receive simple present gives a pure joy. and of course, the feeling of unwrapping gifts gives a different bliss too. hehe...
Christmas and New Year ’s Day were celebrated w/my whole family..relatives...cousins...& friends... we were pigging out, had drinking sessions, having fun,& never slept whole night on both occassions!(^^,)*

HU...HU...HU...
and now... the season has come to an end.
back to do the work that has been long pending! i still have to make our thesis! the whole 5 chapters is assigned to me! and it should be done in like what.....? 2 days!!
unbelievable! not to mention, we also have to implement our design project which is really complicated! which i don't like to think about...  but if we can't make it....sorry for us then...argh!!!! (oh God... forbid!) and many other projects on the long queue! tsk,tsk,tsk...
no articles for the school paper,no updates (for a month) on my written personal journal that i've been keeping for years!

house helper is still on vacation...who's gonna clean the house..? who's gonna do the dishes...? the laundry..? eyes on me...huwaaat??! i haven't clean my very own room!!!! my dirty clothes are piled up inside my room! it's a total disaster these days! hehehe...
(opo... manlimpyo lagi ko, Ma...) hehe... ;)
regardless of those things that should be done, what I’m doing now is relaxing... haha! well...i can't really blame my self.. i don't know why i got tired easily...hahay...it's because of the cold weather... and my back aches too! perhaps, the effect of over sleeping?! hehehe...
i wake up at noon...eat my  brunch...dvd marathon…sleep again...wake-up…lakwatsa…. hmmm...
i think im becoming a sloth! im aware of that! so, i try drinking a lot of coffee just to keep me awake! it should give me that “kick” but i  guess it never works on me....

well... forget those things for a while (atleast just for this break) 'coz the top list on my new year's resolution is not to be harsh on myself, and  to spoil my self just a little bit more... (so selfless noh? hehehe...)
since this is the year that i've been long anticipating for...
gamay antos nalang jud.... yahoooooo!!!

it's a HO...HO...HO holidays after all...

HAPPY 2007 to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment