September 28, 2010

" muted "

for the past two days, i literally don't have a "V-O-I-C-E"
with: cough, flu, back aches... and other aches, such as: ka ek-ekan? hehe...
this is due to:

  • 1. weather condition
    2. my regular job # 1 which also includes answering phone calls, and attending employees' needs
    3. my part time job # 2 which requires explaining (individually)
    4. my part time job # 3 which requires conducting group seminar/ training... in short, TALKING....
it's hard when you don't have a voice. although i am not really that "talkative", it seems like i am now  "muted".
because of this:
  • ...when communicating at the office, i just chat them.
  • ...when communicating with my friends, i just text them
  • ...when commuting on public vehicle, i just tap using a coin
    to stop at my destination. 
it's hard NOT to express myself thru words at anytime i wanted  to.



but then, if ever we had the chance to meet and talk...


i will just let my EYES do all the talking,
and perhaps i would really, really force my esophagus and larynx

...just to whisper " i miss you"

..

..

 damn.

..

1 comment:

  1. Articulos sobre medioambiente...

    Directorio de http://www.articuloss.com...

    ReplyDelete