January 30, 2009

Inside-Out

Inside-Out
(Eve 6)

I would swallow my pride
I would choke on the rhines
But the lack thereof would leave me empty inside
I would swallow my doubt turn it inside out
find nothing but faith in nothing
Want to put my tender heart in a blender
Watch it spin around to a beautiful oblivion
Rendezvous then Im through with you


I burn burn like a wicker cabinet
chalk white and oh so frail
I see our time had gotten stale
The tick tock of the clock is painful
All sane and logical
I want to tear it off the wall
I hear words and clips and phrases
I think sick like ginger ale
My stomach turns and I exhale


So cal is where my mind states
but its not my state of mind
Im not as ugly sad as you
Or am I origami
Folded up and just pretend
demented as the motives in your head


Rendezvous then Im through with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment